As the first flexible material on the market, NinjaFlex® TPU filament has proprietary technology that boasts a low-tack, easy-to-feed texture ideal for direct-drive extruders. The material has abrasion and chemical resistance and results in consistent printed parts.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF NINJAFLEX FILAMENT
- Shore Hardness = 85A
- Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance)
- 660% elongation allows for repeated movement and impact without wear or cracking
- Polyurethane composition allows for excellent vibration reduction
- Proprietary low-friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Abrasion resistance 20% better than ABS and 68% better than PLA
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high-quality prints
- Chemical resistance to many materials. View the NinjaFlex Chemical Resistance Guide for more information.
- REACH and RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
- 225°C – 250°C
- Room temperature to 50°C
- Glue is suggested on bed.
- Top and bottom layers: 10-20 mm/sec (600-1200 mm/min)
- Infill speeds: 15-35 mm/sec (900-2100 mm/min)
- Layer 2+ use cooling fan if available.