PP 2320 is made of commodity plastic polypropylene available as 3D printing filament. Perfect choice for your prototyping and objects for everyday use.
- Electrical insulator
- Thermal resistance
- Low moisture and water absorption
- Resistant to acids, bases, salts, oils, water, etc.
- Low density
- Toughness, hardness, stiffness
- High tensile strength over competing for polypropylene strings with greater elongation
- Safe for food contact applications
- Recyclable, non-toxic
|Diameter tolerance:||/- 0,07 mm|
|Working temperature:||225 – 245 °C|
|Heated pad:||90 – 105 °C|
|Weight:||600 g of filament ( 230 g spool)|