- ReForm rPET is made from post-industrial waste from a local bottle manufacturer.
- The travel distance for the post-industrial shredded PETG waste is very limited!
- The shredded post-industrial waste then needs to be compounded.
- The compound needs to be dried before it can be extruded.
- After being dried the compound is being extruded into ReForm rPET filament.
- A high-end circular recycled PETG filament made from post-industrial waste
- Easy to print
- Nearly warp-free and perfect inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to a heated glass print bed and many other surfaces
- Odorless processing/printing
- High toughness and dimensional stability
- Good chemical resistance
General printing guidelines *
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||Flow rate: ± 110%|
|Print temp: ± 200 – 240° C||Print speed: High||Retraction: Yes ± 6mm|
|Heat bed: ± 65 – 75° C||Fan speed: 0-30%||Experience level: Beginner|
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different types of printers, hot-ends, and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
|ρ: 1.27 g/cc||50 gr coil||1 Kg spool|
|Ø 1.75mm||± 16.4m||± 327m|
|Ø 2.85mm||± 6.2m||± 123m|
Product export information
|HS Code: 39169090||Description: Monofilament||Country of origin: the Netherlands|
This filament is compliant with the below-listed directives and regulations.
- RoHS directive 2011/65/EC
- REACH directive 1907/2006/EC
*) This declaration of conformity to directives and regulations is prepared according to our present standard of knowledge and may be amended if new cognitions are available and applies only for the above-described products.