Phrozen’s new Aqua-Gray 8K resin is designed to showcase 3D models in high resolution and works best with the Sonic Mini 8K 3D Printer. With its special formula, Aqua-Gray 8K creates high-quality & extremely intricate 3D models with 8K resolution.
- Density: 1.1 g / cm3
- Viscosity: 330 cps
- Tensile Strength (Break): 43.17 Mpa
- Elongation: 18 %
- I-ZOD Impact Strength: 11.73 KJ/m2
- Surface Hardness, Shore D: 85 Shore D
- Way to Rinse: Clean with alcohol spray with an air gun. DO NOT immerse the model into alcohol for a long time.
- Use and preserve resins in room temperature, and in dark and ventilated conditions
- Shake well before each use
- After printing, please keep used resins in a closed & opaque bottle. Avoid mixing used resin with a new resin.
- Keep resin away from kids and away from direct sunlight exposure
- Wear gloves and masks during the operation of resins. Wash with plenty of water if you get direct skin contact or eye contact with resins.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure it and treat it as general plastic garbage.
- After receiving your Phrozen resins, we strongly recommend you finish it as soon as possible as unopened resins only have a shelf life of one year.