Nyhet från 3DLAC, fästmedel för printbädd i ”dutt”-stil. Fördelen med denna typ är att det är lätt att få det exakt där man behöver det.
3DLAC STICK joins our line of 3D printing adhesive solutions that prevent warping and help to achieve 3D printed parts of excellent quality.
This new format has an applicator that facilitates the use of the product and allows to distribute the adhesive in a precise and uniform way over printing base.
To use this product you only need to press the applicator against the printing surface for a couple of seconds and once the adhesive flows, it spreads a light layer of product over the printing area. Once it has evaporated you can start printing.
Discover the new way to feel the 3DLAC power.
A P P L I C A T I O N S
– 3DLAC STICK can be applied on multiple surfaces on which you
want to print with 3D printers. Depending on each material, different
adherences will be achieved, so we advise you to do previous
tests before printing with certain technical materials.
– When removing the parts take special care, we recommend
waiting until the temperature of the base is below 30 ° C and in
case you do not remove the piece, let it cool in the refrigerator
and the piece will be released only with a light touch.
D I R E C T I O N S F O R U S E
– Shake the product before use.
– Over a clean and dry surface, place the container upside down
and gently press the applicator against the hot bed for a few
seconds and allow a small portion of the product to flow.
– Spread a thin and uniform layer over the printing area for best
– Let the product dry and start printing.
– To remove the part, wait for the printing base to cool and remove.
R E C O M M E N D A T I O N S
– Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
– After each use keep the cap on.