ReForm rTitan is based on exactly the same unique formulation as our TitanX filament range, but is made out of residual extrusion waste streams which are re-compounded and homogenized into a high-end and FDM/FFF-optimized upcycled TitanX-based filament with significantly less environmental impact.
- 100% upcycled/recycled filament with retaining the unsurpassed printing properties of TitanX
- Less environmental impact by quality controlling and re-using extrusion waste streams
- Only residual waste streams of TitanX is being re-used, thus pure quality!
- Sustainable packaging
- ReForm filaments are spooled on easy to recycle and dispose recycled cardboard spools
- ReForm filament is packaged in recycled carton boxes
- Warp-free printing
- Optimized filament flowing behaviour and inter-layer adhesion
- Excellent adhesion to heated glass plate, Kapton tape, PET tape and Formfutura EasyPad
- Greatly improved mechanical properties, strength, and impact resistance
General printing guidelines *
|Nozzle size: ≥ 0.15mm||Layer height: ≥ 0.1mm||Flow rate: ± 106%|
|Print temp: ± 240 – 265° C||Print speed: Medium||Retraction: Yes ± 5mm|
|Heat bed: ± 80 – 90° C||Fan speed: 0-30%||Experience level: Beginner / Intermediate|
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
|ρ: 1.10 g/cc||50 gr coil||1 Kg spool|
|Ø 1.75mm||± 18.9m||± 378m|
|Ø 2.85mm||± 7.1m||± 143m|
Product export information
|HS Code: 39169090||Description: Monofilament||Country of origin: the Netherlands|
This filament is compliant to below listed directives and regulations.
- RoHS directive 2011/65/EC
- REACH directive 1907/2006/EC
*) This declaration of conformity to directives and regulations is prepared according to our present standard of knowledge and may be amended if new cognitions are available and applies only for the above described products.
Reviews & Testimonials